Care recruitment agency


Welcome to



Care Recruitment Agency is one of the best healthcare, nursing, and medical recruitment agencies in the UK. Our staffing solutions give you peace of mind because 95% of our clients are the NHS and the other 5% are independent healthcare providers, supported living, and homecare. We are honest and trustworthy in how we run our business, and it is our goal to always meet our obligations and commitments. We take pride in saying that we are

  • Responsible: We do what we say we'll do.
  • Professional: We offer solutions that work.
  • Efficient: We help you reach your goals.
  • Reachable: We are easy to get in touch with.
  • Thoughtful: We are sensitive to your needs.

Enabling you to

understand the strength

of social relationships.

Helping you to learn

how to make the

most out of life.

Supporting you to

deal with complex and

unpredictable positively.


We are a private, independent healthcare recruitment agency that works hard to give all of our service users in care homes across the UK personalised, compassionate care that is consistent, quality-driven, and aware of their choices. We are always there for all of our people, both staff and our clients. We can go any extent to make things really work for our clients and keep our promises, which is why we can say, “Exceptional Care Close to You.”

We started our healthcare journey years ago, and now we’re proud to be one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare and medical recruitment companies. Unlike other corporate agencies, we take the time to listen to our clients’ needs and provide services that are personal, reliable, and consistent, no matter what they are. We have a lot of services for you to choose from. You’ll be happy to hear that we’re here for you and we will do whatever it takes to heal. Our clients are our assest. We work with more than 50 care providers across the UK to find them quality, well-trained nurses and support workers.

Our care and nursing staff are well-trained, professional, and kind. Every single one of us values the uniqueness and worth of service users. We work hard at Care Recruitment Agency to create a culture of quality care, from the people in charge to the newest caregiver or support worker.